Friday, February 24, 2012

Lately On the Homestead..in February.

A picture Post


This was a surprise to find on the camera! Bryon and Abigail were carrying out an experiment, I'll let her tell it as soon as she can on Barefoot Tootsies
Believe it or not we did have a few inches of snow to play in!

~
I had a birthday.

~
Timothy had a birthday!












~
Nathanial is thoughtful and growing up. Jonathan is very silly.

Bryon, My Valentine.
 
~
A Surprise Saturday Morning! I wasn't expecting these little ones for another two weeks!

~
Abigail has been also experimenting with self -portraits, found piles of these on my camera, too.


~

Here we are planning Hoop Houses and Gardens, Farmers Markets and CSA's...We'll see what makes it out of the note book!
Please don't tell Jeremiah that I didn't have a picture of him on this computer to put with this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

"Like" Us On Facebook For Updates on the Products and the Produce Available at Mosquito Creek Farm

,

Share

Search This Blog