Monday, November 17, 2014

Outdoor Brick Oven ~A Photo Story Part 2 ~

Read Part 1 .... After a While, a long while, there became an apparent need to finish the structure over the oven...
 With snatches of time, good weather, and energy we've managed this much before real snow hit last night.
Part 2 of the Oven Building story: Stone Finishing and Timber Framing (some of these photos may look confusing as we had an assortment of tents propped up here and there. I hope you get a kick out of our messy construction site, too)

 



Left to do: trim tin, trim logs, add 4 more corner braces, build up the floor/ground, add tables (I can dream can't I?) finish mortar around the chimney, get firewood stacked around the edge for some windbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

"Like" Us On Facebook For Updates on the Products and the Produce Available at Mosquito Creek Farm

,

Share

Search This Blog