Click here to visit www.mountainmeadowherbs.com
Maybe you noticed my new sidebar link. Here's why:
A few months ago my mother in law passed along aMountain Meadow Herbs catalog to me.
After pouring over the selections of formulas and reading a several of the testimonials I decided to go with it and try their products. I purchased Adren-L-Aid, Para- Rid (for the whole family) and 3-in 1-Formula.
The affect that the Adren-L-Aid Formula had on Bryon almost broke my heart. To think he had been suffering for so long and all he needed was some good adrenal support! After about a week of taking the drops I started noticing him taking on the homestead after getting home, even if he had been working all day. The projects that got accomplished this summer and the business plan that actually left the desk and went into action were impressive! Bryon told me that he just felt like the fog lifted from his brain. I made a second order and bought a larger bottle that he decided to take only as needed.
As a whole family cleanse we bought the Para-Rid - the 16 oz. bottle...ouch. A parasite cleanse had been something I had been looking into and this was by far the best price for a family our size. I felt, as a farm family, that we were no doubt loaded with parasites and other baddies. I took a leap of faith and bought it~ the big bottle (I have a habit of weighing the cost of purchases now-a days by how many loaves of bread would I need to make).
We faithfully took the drops recommended by weight for 1 week, separated by a complete moon phase (I downloaded a moon phase app on my kindle to know when to start 1st and 2nd weeks).
The instructions are that you begin the cleanse 2 or 3 days before the full moon.The first week came and went with nothing to show for it, not even a better tolerance for bitter tastes. That was disappointing at the time. I was surprised but actually didn't have too much trouble getting the kids to take it. We just made sure we had an orange juice "chaser". They were really good about the whole thing. We had great scientific discussions on parasites that lasted well into mealtime...
For the second week you wait for the following full moon and begin again.
I almost didn't start it...not only that I paid a lot of money for it ~ but it really takes dedication to keep up with the drops 3 times a day (we even packed a little jar of juice and drops in Bryon lunches). I made my self finish what we started so to say that at least in theory we were going to be rid of parasites!
~ One of my main reasons for getting the Para- Rid having read in several places that many asthma symptoms are caused by parasites! What you don't know is that over the summer we had to take Jeremiah to the emergency room because of asthma symptoms that kept getting worse. He ended up with an inhaler...uuuggg. I myself had a dreadful summer of allergies that settled in my lungs and a few nights I used Jeremiah's inhaler just so I could sleep.~
So the good news?...an amazing one it was was: a few days after we started the second (and last) week's drops, I realized that Jeremiah hadn't asked to use the puffer, and I myself began to have productive coughs ( that eventually tapered off to no coughing at all nor any breathing trouble ~ actually bypassing an annual bronchitis attack ). He hasn't used the inhaler since, and that has been 3 months now. He had suffered from this off and on for several years...needless to say this was very impressive and a huge relief!
So far we haven't noticed that the 3-in-1 Formula made any difference in Bryon's joints. That, my friend, is the down fall in self diagnosing. Sometimes you miss. I actually bought the Adren-L-Aid for myself, and it did nothing for me, but made all the difference in Bryon.
So, I wanted to tell you about it now
as they are having a Free shipping offer this week!
Yes, I am an affiliate, but, I truly think that these are great products and if you wanted to try them, free shipping and a sale is a good time.
To read about Mountain Meadow Herbs, click on the links above or on the right hand side bar.
The site is very interesting to read, as the ingredients and details are listed with the products. They have a very touching history on how they came about as a company.
If you purchase something, let me know what you think...
December 11th is Bargain Wednesday...
That means FREE U.S. shipping!
Any size order shipped to the U.S.
Retail customers only.
Offer ends 12/11/13.
International customers take $10 off orders over $99.
Visit mountainmeadowherbs.com
It's a great time to save on Weight Control as the holidays begin!
|

No comments:
Post a Comment
What Do You Think?