Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Walking through the shady lanes with my baby mine..."

    The other morning Bryon asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. That is the first time he has ever asked me in our over-a-dozen years together. I have always asked him and he sweetly  complies. The idea that he even suggested going for a walk tells me that we must be moving into a new era in our marriage.
   I enjoy a walk tremendously. My favorite time to walk is at sunrise. It is a beautiful time to pray and think on my day ahead. Right now that is impossible for me, to many people count on me to make their day move. So at this point in my weighty years any walking time will do!
   Bryon and I hardly ever go out by ourselves, and these walks that we grab right when he gets home are like a date. I am so touched that he wants to do this on a regular basis. All things do work together for the good and I think it an amazing thing every time it happens, something we didn't plan on, and it turns out to be just what we needed. I'm not sure why but our walks this week have turned into mushroom hunts too!
 

2 comments:

  1. How sweet!!
    Did your fry these up and serve them to Bryon with pea's and freash tomatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haggy housewife has bryon's number.

    mountain mama

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think?

"Like" Us On Facebook For Updates on the Products and the Produce Available at Mosquito Creek Farm

,

Share

Search This Blog