Monday, November 18, 2013

Product Review ~ pureWash


    I am thinking of all my readers who have a great pile of children, a farm mess, hard working husbands and, of course, electricity. I had to share this with you as this has really been something we  rave about in our house.
   Over the years our laundry has been smelling less and less fresh and then downright nasty - especially after a hard days work. My homemade laundry soap seemed to be cleaning well but not affecting the smell. So I quit my own soap and started using the expensive brands and oxyclean type solutions - at least just for Bryon's clothes as he has to be in the public all the time! That wasn't helping at all either (which was encouraging in another sense that at least it wasn't the fault of my homemade stuff). The only way I could have nice smelling clothes was to use fabric softener - that was hard to accept but at least it made us semi socially acceptable. We did not need anything else to further disaffect. WhileI couldn't very well throw good clothes away, the though did cross my mind.

One of the blessings of being married to a self employed plumber is that we get to try out "stuff". I usually am pretty game, but Bryon brought home the pureWash system I had a million questions and was very skeptical:
 #1 how much did it cost?!
#2 you're kidding right, no soap?
 #3 It is supposed to last 10 years?!!etc

We have had our pureWash or over 6 months. These are the facts they claim and we have attested to:
Cold water only wash
It's ~Green~
Uses little to no detergent
Installs in 10 minutes ~ reading instructions and installing exactly as explained will defray any confusion or any result of the system not operating.

Other things they claim that I haven't really noticed yet:
Keeps your clothes whiter and brighter
Detergent skin sensitivities eliminated
No laundry sorting necessary ~ I still sort my laundry, Mama, I promise!

Please read more here


And In my own words:
  • No nasty smelling towels ~ they even smell nice after a few uses!
  • All my dish towels and clothes smell fresh ~ even when they are ready for washing they do not smell as used as before we started the pureWash.
  • It took about 2 weeks before I realized that I really didn't need to use even a little soap. 
  • Bryon's work clothes smell clean and when they are dirty it is just a plain ol' B.O. not the soured musty odor.
  • We paid under $300 for ours!
  •  It is much easier for the kids to wash their own clothes! No over using the soap! 
  •  My sister tells me, for her family of 6, that she spends $10 a month on detergent. This would pay for itself in 2.5 years!


   I just want everyone to know about pureWash, that it works and, if you can invest in this, I highly recommend it to actually  clean your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

"Like" Us On Facebook For Updates on the Products and the Produce Available at Mosquito Creek Farm

,

Share

Search This Blog